Want to be more productive in your work or life but don't know where to start?
As visual practitioner professionals, we are inundated with things to learn and do. I have found that if I can take in compelling subjects over lunch, I feel like I have succeeded regardless of how my morning went. :) Grab your lunch and sit down for a 15-30 minute learning session regardless of your timezone.
In this series of pre-recorded sessions, I will share both practical tools, life-giving, and integration techniques by sharing some of my practices as an artist and Appreciative Inquiry Facilitator practicing Flow.
If you want to watch the sessions the day they release, you can mark your calendars and watch your inbox on the 4th Tuesday of each month in 2021.
Here are the monthly topics you can take in over lunch, try that afternoon or the following day and see the immediate shifts in your work and life:
- January - April :: Appreciative Inquiry
- As a Certified Appreciative Inquiry Facilitator and visual practitioner, I have created a series of visual tools and practices that I will share with you and show you how to use them. You can leverage these tools from leading the discovery meeting to delivering on the dream.
- May - August :: Flow
- Following the work and practice of Flow according to Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, I will take you through a series of guided visualizations, hands-on creativity exercises and give you my best practices around managing the Flow state-of-mind.
- September - December :: Integration
- Before learning how to integrate, I went from book to book and workshop to workshop seeking the answer. Once I learned how, I found that I could immediate leverage my learnings and build on them more quickly. In addition to integration, I will also share my best practices when strategic and action planning.
For less than the price of a 1:1 coaching session with me, you can get all of these resources and a discount to my coaching services should you need.