May 5-6, 2020 in Nijkerk, Netherlands
May 11-12, 2020 Amsterdam
Jeroen Blijsie at The Visual Connection hosts Lisa Arora, a Canadian expert visual facilitator, practicing mediator and pioneer of visual mediation methods.
Resolving conflict becomes faster and easier when mediators and third party neutrals add visual communication to the process. That’s because humans are visually wired. Come learn how to bring visual language into YOUR process to amplify the effect of your interventions and watch parties go far more easily from stuck to solved.
This exceptional program combines two days of personal instruction by Lisa followed by lifetime access to a series of twelve online videos designed to support you and deepen your practice long after. It’s packed with experience, insight, and examples from Lisa’s own mediation practice.
Limited to 20 participants. Save your seat today!
This workshop is for trained mediators who:
- Have mediation skills in hand, yet continue to look for ways to make the process of mediation more effective for parties.
- Want to better serve people in disputes by increasing their engagement in mediation, empowering them to work with their own information and improving support for their decision making.
- Have no artistic superpowers (that’s okay because visual are a language we can teach you).
- Will experiment with visual methods in real mediations over time to gain practice.
- Want to differentiate themselves in a growing market of mediators – open new doors and increase income potential by developing a specialty skill set.
- Want to be on the leading edge of evolving, innovative mediation methods.
We promise you:
- Expert instructors.
- A realistic, supportive learning approach.
- Examples of exactly how Lisa has applied visual skills in her divorce mediation practice and guidance on how you can APPLY IT IN YOUR OWN PRACTICE.
- Includes toolkit with all the basic supplies you need to get started.