Need a break from the routine?
Want to learn the basics of lettering...
While having fun?
For those new to the field, Unlock Your Neuland Markers is a great way to get familiar with the tools we use as professional visual practitioners.
For seasoned lettering artists and calligraphers, this is all about getting back to the basics.
• a fun reason to get together to:
- learn a new lettering style
- play some games
- get to know others in and outside of our field
• the funnest way to complete the prerequisite to Level Up Your Lettering VIRTUAL and in-person workshops
Grab your favorite mark-making tools and join us for the next SERIES of 4 LIVE EVENTS:
Tuesdays, October 6, 13, 20 & 27*
Time: 6pm - 8pm MDT
Americas, Asia and Oceania Edition
You can find your local time here.
If you are interested in an offering for a European-friendly timezone, please let me know.
NOTE: You will have access to all past recordings AND all future live session. With just one investment, this class never ends!
Upon registration, you will receive a 15% voucher code for www.Neuland.com
You may access Unlock Your Neuland Markers anytime.
A little context...
What inspired Lettering Back-to-Basics Vacay?
1) I envisioned a place where we could all go and get together
2) We are learners, calligraphers, facilitators, artists and graphic recorders
3) Focusing in lettering, we learn, relearn, and unlearn together in an interactive safe space.
This is great for those who want to learn together, not on their own. Want a friend beside them, motivating them, having fun along the way. Whether you are a pro and want to socialize or a beginner who wants to learn in an interactive way. Whether you just want the basics, or want to take this class as the prerequisite for Level Up Your Lettering. This class is for you!
This class is different from any other class I have offered. It’s designed, structured, and delivered differently. I’m pulling together a variety of techniques I have learned about virtual facilitation courses, lettering styles I learned from the masters and road tested myself, using new technology and in ways we can use it to interact with others.