READYSET YOUR VISUAL TOOLKIT
Prepare your visual toolkit for any next: online, hybrid, in-person and beyond
Last year dealt some unexpected cards. As visual practitioners, we faced new frontiers that demanded we contemplate tough questions of ourselves, our work and the value of our practice. Many of us dabbled in digital for the first time. Some dusted off our tech to relearn. Others took the opportunity to reinvent themselves or take a long-awaited pause to recharge.
Where are you now?
Already back on the wall? Never going back to markers? Or somewhere in between?
Wherever you find yourself, this session is an invitation to consider the overall readiness of your personal visual toolkit. During this session, we'll check in on where we stand now. Then we'll take a hard look at the case for digital recording as part of the visual practitioner's toolkit. We will consider the do's and don'ts of digital. And we will identify best practices to take with us as we approach the shift from online to hybrid and in-person engagement.
Come away from this online learning session READY with:
- Confidence in your visual toolkit
- Best practices to employ in online and hybrid environments
- Next steps to maintain or secure your visual toolkit for the months ahead
- This will NOT be a primer on digital drawing and illustration applications (such as Procreate, Concepts, Fresco, etc).
- Digital tablet/pen or specific apps are NOT required for this session.
- We will use Zoom Meetings for this session:
- Join from a laptop or desktop computer only
- Download Zoom: https://zoom.us/download
- Verify you are running the latest version of Zoom: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362393
- Test a Zoom meeting: https://zoom.us/tes
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.