Looking for a Path to Feel Resilient Again?
Imagine what it would be like to…
- begin each morning in a positive frame of mind, ready for the joys and the frustrations, complications, and obstacles of the day
- access your primary strengths and use them, like second nature, when times are tough
- be in the moment, with present-focused attention and accessing your natural wisdom and kindness
- view the world through a new lens, seeing the positive in every situation
- engage with your partner, family, friends, and colleagues with greater understanding, creating more meaningful relationships
- nurture greater compassion for others, and for yourself, increasing your capacity for caring connection and happiness
Give yourself the gift of time to reflect deeply, explore resources, create new habits, and integrate your learning and skills into your life.
Roots of Resilience Circles are designed to do just that! You will learn easy to understand, practical exercises that will change the way you see the world and help you become truly more connected to yourself and others. And best of all, these practices take just a few minutes a day.
Come join Jill and regain your resilience!
Dates 12 Monday evenings, September 21 - December 7
Time 7:00pm-8:15 pm ET
Where Virtually—Jill’s Zoom
Cost 12 sessions—
$697‚ $497 for IFVP conference participants
Scholarship available, request information
Each participant will receive a custom-designed journal, a personalized Platinum Rule Assessment Report, access to an online environment which contains all program resources, and other goodies! You will find yourself returning to the Circle resources again and again.