ImageThink helps companies communicate more effectively by drawing out their big ideas with words & pictures in real-time with a combination of graphic recording, graphic facilitation, and our proprietary ImageThink Method. Whether it is a high-level strategic planning meeting or an industry summit, our team helps organizations picture their big ideas by visualizing their content as visual notes, hand-drawn infographics, and whiteboard animated videos.
Based in Brooklyn, we service our clients globally by engaging audiences with trainings and speaking engagements that share the value of creative problem solving. Our clients include IBM, Google, LEGO, Ogilvy, and many more. Our work has been recognized and covered by the Today Show, Wall Street Journal, and the Huffington Post.
Have you ever heard of graphic recording? It is the process of creating live murals of people’s conversations by listening, synthesizing, and translating into words and pictures. We are looking for the right person for this unique position to not only get paid to draw what people are saying, but also travel to cities all over the world to create live illustrations.
ImageThink is growing and we are looking for a talented individual to join our team. Are you...
- Located in NYC? Or in the process of and/or interested in relocating?
- A good listener, who can synthesize information rapidly?
- A seasoned illustrator, who is a quick draw and has a love of markers?
- A skilled practitioner in Adobe Software?
- A social person who is energized by using their talents in front of a crowd and love to help solve problems with others?
- A curious and creative artist with a desire to get on an airplane to anywhere at a moment’s notice?
- A collaborative, cooperative multi-tasker who wants to see the impact of their work on a small and growing company?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, we’d love to hear from you!
Our Visual Strategists are full time employees who regularly work out of our Brooklyn office (currently remote) but spend significant time traveling to perform our services.