Next Cohort Starts April 2, 2024 – Get Your 2 Prerequisites Done First!
One-of-a-kind training and supervision in Visual Coaching by pioneering coach Christina Merkley. For leaders, coaches, counselors, therapists, advisors, mediators, teachers, advocates and more. Includes 40 visual tools and 3 additional Home Study Kits, for extensive skill and practice development. Get your shift and hold space for others to get theirs.
Live Zoom Webinars, 16 Mandatory Instructional 2-Hour Sessions and 14 Optional 2-Hour Support Office Hours
April 2 - November 26, 2024 (Noon - 2pm, Pacific Time)
- THOROUGHLY TRAINS YOU IN VISUAL COACHING TECHNIQUES – both online (via digital drawing tablet and web conferencing tech) and in-person;
- CERTIFIES YOU IN THE CORE 17 VISUAL TOOLS PLUS 20 BONUS TOOLS – 37 Visual Maps in total;
- PROVIDES EXPERT INSTRUCTION, MATERIALS AND SUPPORT – in a progressive online learning environment;
- TEACHES YOU HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN VISUAL TOOLS FROM YOUR OWN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY – for those who are already seasoned coaches or content providers;
- GIVES YOU HELPFUL MARKETING ASSISTANCE AND TOOLS – to establish a successful practice or enhance an existing one; and
- INTRODUCES YOU TO YOUR GLOBAL VISUAL TRIBE – dedicated people like you who are also integrating these useful skills into their process toolkit. Learn within a supportive community.
Fundamentals of Visual Coaching trains you in the underlying skills used in Visual Coaching at large, including working digitally by document camera and/or drawing tablet (if you choose to do so).
The SHIFT-IT System pre-requisite is required in order for you to make an informed decision about whether my tools suit your practice, as they form the base of this Certification. Plus in order to hold these spaces for others, you first need to experience them yourself.