Say hello to the new Directors being added to the IFVP Board of Directors for 2021.
- First we have Chrissie Bonner of Philadelphia, PA. She owns and operates IllustratingProgress.com. She has been a member for more than five years and brings a lot of experience in business management and development.
- We have Neha Govil, currently living in Marietta, GA but originally from India. Neha is a coach, faciliator, and brings with her a wealth of knowledge around managing people from across the globe.
- Next we have Wendi Pillars from Silar City, NC. She is a teacher and long time visual practitioner who brings expertise in education and volunteer management. She is also a bee-keeper!
- We welcome Sven Retore from Brussels, Belgium in Europe. He manages the team at Visuality with Mara Callaert and has a passion for volunteer engagement.
- We are lucky to call Lin Wilson, from Middleton, WI, a board director. He has been working with the SMC (Social Media Committee) for a while now and is an information designer. He will help us get our communications clear and targeted.
- FInally we are lucky to add Tamara Kostesky to the board. Living outside of Buenos Aires in Caba, Argentina, Tamara, known as Tam, is keen to build up the LatAm visual practitioner community. She has a background in architecture and interior design and was an English teacher.
Join us in welcoming them and reach out to get to know them!
Mark this Blog as "Featured"