Susi works with clients to see opportunities in complex challenges through visual thinking. Drawing and making together supports individual and group learning, seeing new perspectives, igniting new connections and innovative ways forward. Specific examples include;
- Visually reflecting conversations, encouraging dialogue and facilitation
- Visually facilitating research and unearthing group insights, connecting all for further iteration
- Facilitating diverse stakeholder communities helping them see their system and connect toward aligned action
- Co-creating ideas that emerge to support team and customer engagement
- Co-creating courses that supporting creativity, critical thinking, experimentation and lifelong learning
For over 20 years in Silicon Valley, Susi led on and offline customer experience initiatives, at diverse organisations such as Hunt Wesson, Pacific Bell, Bank of America, Cisco Systems, and Disney. In 2010, Susi moved to Cambridge England, as the University was celebrating 800 years of innovation. Working with executive education teams at Cranfield School of Management, Cambridge Univeristy, UCL and IESE she now blends US and European innovation techniques to support ongoing team growth and learning.
Do you have a challenge you would like to shift into an opportunity? Let's connect and draw it out together!